‘Liebster Blog Award’ is a online award given to bloggers by bloggers. A German word, Liebster means beloved.
Thank you Raka for the honour! This means a lot.
- Thank the people who have nominated you for this one and post a link to their blog
- Display the award in your blog by including it as an image in the post or a widget
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the one who nominated you
- Nominate deserving bloggers
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
Once they have been tagged, keep them informed about the same and also provide a link to the post.
Questions asked by @EsotericPhoenix:
Ans: My childhood
Ans: I listen to music. Nothing heals you like music
Ans: Too many to name. But here are a few: http://instagram.com/p/sT8-eyhBxh/?modal=true
Ans: Make-up, tissues, wallet, phone
Ans: The irritating fluttering noise of pigeons.
Ans: Travel plans for the rest of my life
Ans: Act smart with people.
Ans: I’m proud of my work. Completing three successful years along with managing successful blog and Twitter! 😀
11. Books or ebooks?
Ans: Always books
1. Your favourite quote
2. One character from any book/movie/show that you can resonate with/ are in love with
3. Name one article that recently read online that made an impact on you
4. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
5. If you could eat one item before dying what would it be? (Not chocolate, please)
6. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
7. If you were a TV show character, who would it be?
8. One advice that you’d like to give me?
9. One advice that you hate receiving?
10. Where do you see your twitter account 5 years from now?
11. Do you think you’ll be a cool grand parent? State the reasons why!
I nominate, @Fashionopolis @theEusebeia @Zaiuranjit @upsidedakshin @Wanderlustgirl_ @Head2Heels_ @DaylePereira @DanceEatRepeat @TaariniNB